- Olympiad Exams - Student List
- International Olympiad for Science - Sample papers
- JNN Science, Maths and Environment Exhibition Guidelines
- Department of Hindi-Worksheets for Classes VI to VIII
- Class I-Worksheet
- Adventure Camp @ DPSWarangal
- Term 2 outing schedule for the boarding students
- Asset Class V - Social Studies
- Department of Science - Worksheets of class VI - VIII
- Asset Class VI - Mathematics Sample Papers
- International olympiad Informatics - Sample papers
- Smartkids general knowledge Olympiad - sample papers
- Department of English - Learning and Teaching Pedagogy
- Guidelines, Rules And Procedure For Scholastic Writing Awards
- National Children's Science Congress Circular 2015
- Congratulations to the Little chess champion
- International Social studies Olympiad - Syllabus & sample papers
- Akhil Bharathiya hindi - Sample papers
- International Talent Search - Sample Papers
- Olympiad Exam Dates
- Congratulations to the Children who have qualified for Inter school Spell Bee Competition 2015
- National Level Science Talent Search Examination
GIVING WINGS TO A CHILD’S DREAMS
Once in a while dreaming the impossible may be the most practical thing to do. The report of the education commission on the emergence of an egalitarian and integrated society, spoke of a dream, a dream every committed educationist in India has, a dream of providing quality education to children in every part of our vast country. This very same dream is what inspires the Delhi Public School Society to nurture a family of over 140 schools even in the remotest, most inaccessible parts of the country and abroad.
From the beginning in the President’s Estate in 1941 as Church High School to Naveen Bharat School in 1947 and finally in 1949 at its present location on Mathura Road, DPS has traversed a long journey. The birth of a new nation in 1947 was in a way the beginning of DPS (called Naveen Bharat then), a momentous time in the history of our nation, when a beginning was made to fulfil a social and national need.
DPS Mission Statement
The schools of the DPS Society are centres Where :
We aim to preserve and enhance the highest standards of excellence and prepare generations for the 21st century.
DPS students are helped to master the expanding horizons of technology as also become the repository of a deep commitment to Indian ethos and culture in its pristine form.
DPS students are equipped to access the best opportunities of growth and advancement by being prepared linguistically and culturally for them. The concept of enlightened citizens of the world will be the backdrop of all their endeavours.
DPS Students are carefully sensitized to environmental concerns, the feeling of nationalism and communal harmony.
We understand the contemporary challenges of education and commit to fulfilling collective responsibilities towards children in the country.
The DPS Heritage – A tradition of Excellence
The Delhi Public School’s tradition of excellence in education goes back to the year 1949, when the first school was established at Mathura Road, New Delhi. Today with 140 schools in India and 21 in foreign countries such as Kuwait, UAE, Nepal, Singapore and many more, it is the most trusted public school brand in the country (Economic Times). It has come to be recognized throughout the academic world for its commitment to excellence and the name DPS has become synonymous with quality education.
This phenomenal success of the Delhi Public Schools all over the world can be attributed to the vision and foresight of the pioneers; the total involvement of the management; the contribution of outstanding principals and an unmatched faculty. In addition, the centralized policies, decentralized administration, well designed instructional programmes and innovative school management systems have played a vital role in placing the DPS Schools on the forefront of the educational map of India and the World.
The DPS Society Chairman
DPS Warangal is fortunate to have the chairman of DPS Society, New Delhi Shri V.K. Shunglu as the chairperson of DPS Warangal.
Shri V.K. Shunglu, an alumnus of Delhi University. He worked as the Comptroller and Auditor General of India and has held the position of Chairman of the UN Board of Auditors Generals.
Shri Shunglu is a member of the Governing Board of International Organization of Supreme Audit. He has also contributed immensely as the Hony. Treasurer, Vice Chairman and Member Trustee at DPS Society.
World Class Infrastructure & Facilities
DPS Warangal is today one of the best-equipped schools in India. The school building is thoughtfully planned and built with a futuristic design to foster innovative & forward thinking amongst the students. A refreshing and modern approach to teaching using the latest audio-visual and multimedia based teaching aids, coupled with spacious and well-ventilated classrooms with plenty of natural light make for a truly stimulating learning environment.